top of page

For Patients

Our goal is to ensure equitable pathways to healthcare are available to all


Additional Pierce County Resources

All Saints community Services
(253) 848-2000

Program may have one time per year emergency rent help for Puyallup low income tenants only. Funding is limited. Location is 204 6th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA, 98371. Call.

Community Action Programs - Pierce County Community Services
(866) 233-1359

Provides financial assistance, including housing, to low-income Pierce County residents. 

Eatonville Family Agency
360) 832-6805

Program may have limited cash aid in an emergency. Funding is limited. Money can pay for housing, energy, rent or mortgage assistance. Can only apply for rent help on the third Tuesday of every month.

Families Unlimited Network
(253) 460-3134 

Program serves the zip codes of 98466 and 98467 and is based in University Place Washington. The non-profit offers rent and utility assistance if the applicant has a disconnect notice or pay or vacate notice.

Gig Harbor/Peninsula FISH Food Bank
(253) 858-6728 

The non-profit administers both rental and utility assistance to Key Peninsula and Gig Harbor residents.

Helping Hand House
(253) 682-3401

Program offers assistance to families with children offering limited financial assistance for paying monthly rent or back rent to families with children in Pierce County. You need to have an eviction notice to apply.

Homeless Prevention Programs
(206) 694-6767

Program offers referrals to rent help to prevent an eviction.

Diversion is a form of Eviction Prevention. Non-profits in the region may have money to help rehouse families as well stop a tenant from being evicted. ESG grants may be used for paying rent, the distribution of motel vouchers to the homeless, and utility or security deposit costs. Other support is offered too for low income families struggling with rental expenses. More information on Pierce County eviction help

Lakewood Area Shelter Association
(253) 682-3401

May offer rental, energy, and food assistance to Lakewood Washington Area residents.

Metropolitan Development Council
(253) 597-6728

Program offers low-income housing and rent help for low-income families and individuals. Other assistance may include help with childcare for homeless families, loans to pay rent as part of eviction prevention, funds for utility bills, or family counseling.

Our Lady Queen of Heaven
(253) 537-5266

Program is part of Saint Vincent de Paul, is a charity in the Tacoma Washington area that assists Pierce County residents with rent, utilities, bus tickets, and gas. 

Pierce County DSHS Community Services Offices
(877) 501-2233

Program offers numerous financial assistance programs, including one known as Emergency Assistance.

Pierce County Veterans Bureau
(253) 798-7449

Program offers various forms of help to low-income and homeless veterans in Pierce County. Find help with rent, utility and heating bills and food assistance.

St. Frances Cabrini Church
(253) 655-7837

Program covers the parish of zip codes  98499, 98439 and JBLM. Up to $100 may be paid out for rent or other bills. Clients range from single moms to the working poor, seniors, and vulnerable. 

Saint Martin of Tours
(253) 970-9037

Program runs a multitude of housing and rental programs. Also access landlord and tenant dispute resolution.

Tacoma Assistance Human Rights and Human Services Department
(253) 682-3401

Program is a Centralized Intake Program for all Housing Related Services.

Tacoma Housing Authority
(253) 207-4400

They operate low-income housing programs, provide section 8 HUD vouchers as well as other services. Section 8 from HUD is the main government rental and low-income housing program. Referrals are also given to homeless prevention, job, budget, and debt programs.

bottom of page